Specialist in Payroll for HR Service Hub-Czech/Slovakian speaking (PE-10873)
Your tasks will be:
– Screen, process, edit incoming orders or forward them within the Payroll team, according to defined work instructions. As well as ensure the maintenance of all relevant data in the corresponding IT systems for this specific area.
– Gather, complement, and treat required data, reports, statistics, and presentations (generally in English) based on existing templates.
-Document preparation, taking into consideration company and local regulations.
– Gather required data and information, working on and complementing unclear positions, potentially finding solutions in collaboration with other outside parties.
-Contact partner for topic of expertise, proactively search for information regarding legal, governmental and tariff changes in Payroll. Further clarification regarding content and technical realization of the topic, not limited to HRS department.
– Analyze existing standard processes within the area and work on solutions to optimize and guarantee their best execution. Coordinate new and further procedures with superiors and customers.
– Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
– Experience: Preferably you have 2-3 years of previous experience in HR or office management or preparing and conducting personal related topics.
– Personality: You are analytical and proactive. You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Working practice: You can make decisions and select solutions self-sufficiently based on your analytical skillset, as well as coordinate across hierarchical levels in case of routine questions within the area of expertise.
– Languages: You have advanced English and Czech/Slovakian skills (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are beneficial.
What we offer you:
– flexible worktime options, urban infrastructure
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking, good access to local public transport
– catering facilities
– room for creativity