.NET Development Director - Indonesia (EK-10866)
Over 500 employees in 8 subsidiaries work together to ensure state of the art solutions for their clients.
For their team in Indonesia we are looking for the Development Director
• Minimum 5 years of experience of successfully participating in strategic and complex business application developments as development lead
• Willing to relocate to Jakarta for the time of the project
• Excellent leadership skills as the position is all about managing 9 international development teams.
• Highly proficient in .NET and Angular
• Proficient in managing IT projects with Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies
• Experience in working with dislocated teams in a global, multicultural environment
• Good understanding of heterogeneous IT environments and software development processes
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
• Excellent organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
• Integrity, high quality standard levels and high level of commitment
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
• Leading entire development team, consisting of 3 Architects and 9 developments teams in multiple locations and time zones
• Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements
• Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design
• Rapid prototyping software development environments
• Strong involvement in the team’s day to day operations; advising engineers on how to advance technical workstreams
• Establish performance and scale testing benchmarks and come up with ways to measure it.
• Document software code and ensure that technical documentation i.e. configuration guides, install guides meet requirements