Senior Finance Professional (PE-10867)
As a Senior Finance Professional, you will be in charge of:
– Perform invoice scanning, processing and related activities, ensure due dates, policy and regulatory requirements are met.
– Supports or reports financial performance of defined business area.
– Works primarily without supervision. Responsible for personal output with autonomy to plan and execute own work. – – – Specialist roles work with high level of authority only seeking appropriate support where necessary.
– Perform all invoice processing related activities for the in-country deadlines:
o Invoice scanning, processing and related tasks
o Controls and checks related to scanning and processing
o Proactive correction
o Provide audit materials and reporting
– Ensure manuals/documentations are up to date.
– Take full ownership of issues and queries and ensure they are fully resolved in an efficient and effective manner, and according to agreed SLAs.
– Proactive issue resolution and continuous improvement – initiate/participate in projects in order to improve processes.
– Team coordination tasks.
– Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
What you need to have:
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes while delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals
– Focusing on all aspects and details of a task and delivering your output with a high level of accuracy
– Ability to find root causes of problems and to focus on their quick and efficient solution
– Financial experience
– Oracle experience is an advantage
– English on a fluent level
– German on a conversational level is an advantage
What we offer:
– Competitive salary & benefit package
– Wide range of training & learning opportunities
– Long-term career opportunities
– Great, people-focused company culture