Junior Fullstack Developer (TK - 10860)
– Work as part of a cross-functional team (including Product and Design) with end-to-end ownership.
– Actively participate in the team’s rituals like guiding estimations, shaping user stories, etc.
– Collaborate daily to create effective solutions for our customers.
– Design and deliver new features, services, or products with a solid agile, iterative mindset.
– Own your services, including managing incidents and continuously improving their quality.
– Collaborate closely with Product to identify and manage product and delivery risks.
– Collaborate with other teams to negotiate timelines, deliverables, and dependencies.
– Document your work and the emerging knowledge of your team.
– Continuously improve the practices of the team to increase quality and efficiency.
– Knowledge of at least one database technology: SQL – MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL; MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase, Neo4J etc.
– Experience with unit testing frameworks is an advantage: eg: Xunit, Selenium, MochaJS, Jest, Junit etc.
– Working knowledge of DevOps, Docker and infrastructure as code are an advantage
– Real passion for development and appetite for continuous learning and sharing.
– You utilize collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently.
• You are passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging /disruptive technologies.
• You want to unleash your inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds.
• You believe in culture of brutal transparency and trust.
• You are open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset.