Mergers, Acquisitions & Transformation Finance Lead (PE-10859)
• As the role holder you will be leading the GFSS (Group Finance Shared Services) Mergers, Acquisition & Transformation Team and working with the GFSS Process Tower Leads to define, develop and implement complex business change projects.
• You will be expected to lead on the requirements for Legal Entity set-ups e.g. Banking set-ups with Oracle / SAP.
• You will lead engagement within GFSS and the CFUs by closely involving teams, both internally and externally, in the capture of business change requirements, the development of business improvement activities and enabling finance teams to implement and sustain the process and business changes that will achieve the outcomes set by CFUs.
• As part of the role, you will help shape and implement digital & advanced analytics transformation capabilities.
• You will have ownership for delivery of planning, facilitation and completion of finance programmes.
• You will set agendas, provide insight and develop best practice on own finance work area(s) or specialism.
• As the role holder you will own the delivery of complex and transformation solutions into GFSS. Ensuring project milestones are achieved and that every solution is rigorously challenged, tested & piloted before being implemented.
• Ensuring all financial accounting policies and processes are followed, providing resolutions to complex issues.
• Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
What you need to have:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
• Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended
• Taking the responsibility and taking care of the consequences of making a decision
• Strengths and abilities that help to oversee processes and guide people toward the achievement of goals
• Ability to find root causes of problems and to focus on their quick and efficient solution
• Technical knowledge of financial processes and systems e.g. Oracle / SAP.
• Core financial knowledge.
• Uses analytical skills, and intuition, to analyse data and interpret business insights and trends.
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) is an advantage
• Project Management Office or Project Management experience. is an advantage
• English on a fluent level
What we offer:
• Full time home office opportunity
• Using & improving your language knowledge
• Multinational and modern environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Good possibilities to grow within the company
• Personalized training opportunities