Data Scientist (LJ-11350)
– Qualifications in Physics, Biophysics or other related area.
– At least 2 years of professional experience in Data Science with a Ph.D. degree, or 5 years with M.Sc.
– Fluent in English, written and spoken. Strong communication skills.
– Expert skills in Python programming language with high code quality (Clean Code).
– Knowledge of R programming language is a plus.
– Proven track record in such areas of Machine Learning and Deep Learning as: regression analysis, classification, anomaly detection, time series forecasting, clustering, pattern recognition, data mining etc.
– Solid understanding of statistics.
– Experience with technologies for the deployment and monitoring of ML models during their whole life cycle (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, MLflow).
– Experience with cloud technologies such as e.g. Microsoft Azure Machine Learning or Amazon SageMaker.
– Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
What they offer to you
– flexible work-time options
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services
– employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking
If it sounds interesting do not miss a great opportunity! Send your CV immediately to email@example.com.
She will contact you asap.