Corporate General Ledger & Statutory Supervisor (PE-11335)
– Responsible for accuracy of all US GAAP and local GAAP accounting for the zone
– Meet all statutory compliance requirements, including the preparation of statutory financial statements
– Support tax department with tax returns process, support tax audits and deliver ad-hoc requests and projects
– Support ad-hoc projects related to EMEA financial accounting such as tax and restructuring initiatives, E-invoicing, SAF– T, system implementations, and GFSS initiatives
– Deploy, monitor, and ensure compliance to US GAAP, local GAAP, corporate policy, WHQ/EHQ guidelines on internal control, SOX, compliance and risk frameworks and other requirements. Plan, control, and coordinate to ensure current and future corporate and regulatory requirements are identified and complied with in a timely and cost-effective manner. – Actively maintain the control environment and executesBalance Sheet Reviews
– Identify opportunities for standardization and simplification, and action them, sharing best practices with the other zones
– Act as first point of contact for all audits – internal, external, tax, etc.; organize resources to deliver all requirements in the most efficient & effective manner
– Leadership and management of the zone GL, Statutory and Payroll team; day to day people management; provide environment for enhanced personal and professional development
– Ensure ethical standards are maintained and provides guidance, training and education of accounting professionals as required.
– Degree in finance from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
– Strong English language capability is essential, additional language skills would be advantageous.
– Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint) and Oracle or SAP ERPs
– Previous experience of US GAAP accounting, SOX & statutory compliance would be significant advantage
– Change management and process improvement skills – able to drive initiatives and projects across the zone
What the company offers:
– Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible.
– Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. Our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
– Inclusion & Diversity – Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
– Learning & Development – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities.