IT Analyst I. - Grain&Protein CPQ (KA-11343)
Main responsibility is to create quote/configuration/price processes in Configure One (CPQ) system to be used globally.
The jobholder has to create Grain and/or Protein products in alignment with global configuration and quoting rules.
The role is to support Grain and/or Protein business in order to enable the company to configure complicated, multi-brand, multi-site product offerings, price them in correct way, and finally create fast and accurate quotes based on that information in order to bridge the gap between lead to order.
It is in their duty to set up rules and parameters into the Configure One system, to collect attainable data and to work cross functionally. For this the Jobholder needs to acquire product knowledge and must understand the costing and pricing structure of the products.
The CPQ System Analyst will be responsible for the system administration tasks (user administration, error management, end user support) for the dedicated products.
The Jobholder will have to follow scaled agile practices the G&P Agile Release Train applies and use the supporting tools. Collaborate with the Product owner, Scrum Master and rest of the agile team members.
– Implement the CPQ process and the tool for the Grain &Protein configuration
– Set up global configuration, quoting, pricing rules in Configure One for the Grain team and ensure governance rules are kept globally
– Create comprehensive quote documentation and supporting information using basic HTML and standard Configure One logic.
– Create and deliver training material for both applications, and implement help menus that will guide a user’s selections in Configurator.
– Test programs for proper functionality, document defects when results do not meet expected results and resolve defects/escalate as appropriate.
– Serve as a user account Administrator for the EME Grain business
– Facilitate cross functional team to create product configuration/ pricing/ quoting rules
– Create, maintain and troubleshoot logic in Configure One
– Pro-actively manage, execute and follow-up on initiatives, enhancement and bug-fixing activities to assure progress and delivery
– Work by scaled agile practices: Go over Features presented by the PO, if needed break it down to User Stories and verify it with the PO. Implement and test what’s in the User Stories. Track all work items (eg. User Stories, Bug, Prod Bugs, Tasks, Test scenraios) in Azure DevOps and join recurring meetings, demo the system and processes where required.
What You Will Bring
– Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, web authoring.
– Detailed understanding of the products supported by the systems is required to ensure solutions meet true business needs and requirements.
– Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
– Business fluency in English
– Strong communication / interpersonal skills
– Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
– Capable of working with different departments e.g. sales, engineering
– Tech savvy
Good if you have
– CPQ configuration/dministering experience (preferably with Configure One)
– Engineering experience and global company experience is a plus.
– Experience with quoting process