Relationship Manager - Client Service (PE-11324)
• Responsibility for driving and delivering daily client experience and needs, through daily interactions.
• Responding to telephone calls and email communications from our clients regarding their investments in the Luxembourg fund ranges.
• Acting as client service champion, intermediating our Transfer Agents to ensure they understand the importance of client experience, enabling us to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
• Assisting in managing relationships and organizing communications with internal teams, such as Sales, Local Client Service Managers and Transfer Agency Services teams, to ensure client queries and problems are being addressed and resolved as efficiently as possible.
• Participate enthusiastically in the continuous improvement of our control environment, policies, and procedures, including writing and updating team policies, procedures and presentations as necessary.
• Daily servicing of our clients with statement, valuation, contract note, settlement, payment, dividend, reporting, auditing, returned retrocessions payment requested over the phone or via email.
• Providing Luxembourg Fund Literature and Fund changes related information.
• Continuous monitoring, review and categorizing of incoming Offshore Investor Services emails, responding to telephone calls from our clients regarding their investments in our Luxembourg fund ranges.
• Participate and work closely with the respective Client Business teams on Client Notifications related to fund launches and changes and material changes in fund Prospectuses
What you need to have:
• Customer focused with strong customer service experience and a passion for service perfection.
• Comfortable liaising with clients and internal stakeholder at all levels.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish. Additional languages, such as: French or German are an advantage.
• Ambitious, proactive problem solver, positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, and willingness to stretch and grow outside the comfort zone.
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills. Ability to prioritize and deliver tasks as promised while maintaining high quality and consistent results.
• Strong planning and organizational skills, operating and controlling own priorities to meet deadlines.
• Reliable and trusted teammate with strong integrity and ethics. Driven to be a productive part of a high functioning, collaborative team, and to work in a high expectation and high impact environment.
• Proficient with Excel and other MS Office application, and able to quickly learn proprietary systems.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a multinational environment, in Customer Service or similar department