Customer Service Team Leader (German speaking) (PE -11319)
The Team Leader will be responsible for focusing on quality of customer experience delivered by the team, improving and understanding the quality parameters. Will also be responsible for day-to-day management of the team, including maintaining staff motivation and satisfaction level, scheduling adherence of the team and improving performance.
– Manage the day-to-day planning, operation and problem-solving of the team to meet the required service level components, standards and targets, develop the team to ensure delivery of a consistently superior service by highly knowledgeable and performance-driven team members and act as the communication conduit between the team members and management.
– Offer creative solutions and ensure team understands and performs towards internal and program goals
– Delivery of team service level components, quality and productivity targets & indicators
– People Management, including all HR related issues, feedback, appraisals as well as staff development
– Floor Management, adherence to schedule
– Coaching and feedback, responsibility for delivery of the defined complaints management process
– Motivation and Engagement, leadership of the team and developing future leaders
– Contribute for the initial hiring and selecting process of team members supervisory experience
– Reporting of team’s performance handling
– Dissemination of information from management to team and vice versa
– Work very closely with team members to solve process problems
– Offer solutions and suggestions for process improvement to management
– Provide decisions and recommendations on any matters relating to improving the process handled
– Establish self as an expert in the customer service process and the ability to perform the work of his/her industry handling
– Work with leadership and team members to determine the measures of great service across the business by ensuring we set customer centric goals and targets which translate down to all our customer touch points and reflect our Values.
– Support, promote and champion an integrated customer service experience strategy.
– Develop key relationships both internally and externally that benefit our service experience agenda
– Build team capability for a ‘multi-skilled’ approach to the customer experience
– Operationally, deliver change as service improvement requests come through from both our tactical and strategic initiatives
– Own the responsibility for the ‘customer service people agenda’ from the training needs analysis, through to effective performance and talent management, ensuring valued based behaviors
– Work collaboratively with internal and external customers on improving services.
– Take full ownership for developing customer centricity and develop a range of ways to understand how we are progressing and the impact we have on our customers.
– Build and maintain a strong network of contacts across the business to grow own knowledge and seek out support as required.
– Identify tangible areas where a return on the Company’s investment (ROI) in our customer experience plans can be achieved.
Scope of Responsibilities:
– Improve patient outcomes.
– Be the voice of the customer and the business.
– Lead a high performing team.
– Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success.
– Work closely with teams across the organization.
– Grow your role as you see fit.
– Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing.
– Create an inspiring workplace.
– Fluency in German is a must
– Fluency in one of the languages: Italian, Spanish or French is an advantage
– 1-3 years of Leadership experience
– 2-4 years of relevant work experience in Service Desk/Technical Support
– University or College degree
– Knowledge on service desk tools
– Good understanding of client business
– Good Analytical, coordination, communication and analytical skills are essential.
– Being able to work under pressure
What we offer:
– A chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
– Easy to access location and modern office building
– Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; sport allowance, medical benefits
– Team events, Company events
– Annual bonus for top performers and annual salary review