Senior process specialist for HR SSC (PE-11298)
Your tasks will be:
– You will be part of the Global Process Excellence Team in the area of Associate Management and will work on topics such as master data maintenance, contract modification and off-boarding among many other services
– In coordination with the countries, you ensure a detailed definition of the processes for which you are responsible
– You will design/align global processes and drive standardization and harmonization to contribute to the global target of increasing the level of automation across HR
– As Global Process Exert you are part of a global project team that implements SAP employee central in the company.
– In this role you design, prepare and deliver process design workshops to localize the global employee central template as a part of the implementation.
– You will lead and support projects within our organization such as rollin, transition or HR-IT projects (e.g. HR Core implementation Austria)
– You ensure that requirements and process designs are documented and aligned with respective stakeholders and technical teams.
– You are the connector between the local and global HR project teams.
Education: degree in business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering or comparable subject
Personality and Working Practice: analytical, innovative, structured way of working, assertiveness, openness and creativity to strive for global optimum
Experience and Knowledge:
– profound knowledge of HR processes and organizations, HR admin process design and standardization projects, especially experience with process improvement concepts.
– knowledge of related technologies and IT systems, especially in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and process automation (e.g. RPA)
– implementation experience with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and SAP HCM is a plus
– experience in Lean management, in fileds of visualization of processes, identify waste/ potential and solve problems on an effective and sustainable way
Qualifications: Great communication skills, networking affinity, ability to teach and coach, high IT affinity.
Enthusiasm: High motivation to collaborate in a global context and to shape the GS/HS process landscape.
Languages: fluent in English written and spoken, German language skills desirable
What we offer:
– flexible worktime options
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services
– employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking
– catering facilities
– good access to local
– public transport
– room for creativity
– urban infrastructure