HR Advisor - Spain Support (PE-11285)
• Providing HR customers and colleagues with an excellent HR customer service and experience by managing administrative tasks effectively and within defined SLAs
• Managing admin tasks related to on-boarding and case management area eg. Employee record management, exit process, compliance cases, employee query management
• Producing accurate reports, data extracts and conduct audits using Fusion/I connect and other HR systems whilst ensuring adherence with confidentiality and data protection policies
• Demonstrating a knowledge of HR policies and practices as well as an understanding of employment law and/or relevant standards and codes that underpin HR policies and processes.
• Taking personal ownership for resolving HR requests and tasks by working beyond organisational and functional boundaries; Challenging customer requests which do not align with policies and practices.
• Proactively contributing to the HR Services team agenda by owning the delivery of continuous improvement and highlighting opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
• Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
What you need to have:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes while delivering a service
• Focusing on all aspects and details of a task and delivering your output with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to find root causes of problems and to focus on their quick and efficient solution
• Precise accurate work
• Be flexible
• English and Spanish on a fluent level is a must
• Any European language on a fluent level is an advantage