Professional Assistant (PE-11278)
What you’ll be doing:
• Supports the CEO, the CFO and other senior management team members if needed in their daily business activities, ensures follow up on projects, agreements and approval requests.
• Participates in meeting preparations. Ensures professional background and logistics for 1-to-1, team, and all-staff meetings.
• Organises preliminary and final meetings with the relevant stakeholders and follows through agreements and execution of next steps. Prepares updates to the CEO and helps his preparation for effective meetings.
• Coordinates assigned projects.
• Supports decision making by synthesizing materials, data, and knowledge. Ensures all relevant information is organized, available and presented in a timely manner in a format that supports effective decision making.
• Prepares presentations, reports, meeting minutes and support materials as per needs.
• Contributes to communication materials.
• Cooperates effectively across all countries, functions, levels and other Fairfax companies with high level of integrity, confidentiality.
• Ensures relevant KPIs are followed and agreed reporting and task deadlines are met.
• Performs personal assistant duties for the CEO, CFO and other senior management members if required. These tasks are including but not limited to organisation and coordination of international travels and meetings, expense report submissions, ensuring working conditions are met as per needs in different locations, taking care about guests and partners during their visit, supporting schedule management, dealing with external providers and stakeholders (e.g., authorities, lease company, travel agency).
What you need to have:
• University studies (ideally business and economics background)
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Strong organisational skills
• Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and attention to detail
• Good project coordination skills
• Ability and drive to create good stakeholder experience, acts with care and integrity
• Ability to build collaborative relationships across boundaries (functions/countries/organizations/partners), strong interpersonal skills
• Has strategic and analytical thinking at the same time is hands-on during execution
• Can deal with ambiguity and ready to take challenge
• Is driven and achieves quality results, makes things happen
• Embraces continuous improvement and change, is curious
• Focuses on what matters and is solution oriented
• Is confident Excel and Power Point user
• Insurance industry related business understanding is an asset