Buyer Operational Excellence - German speaker (PE- 11221)
Contribute to corporate Indirect Purchasing strategy by:
• Efficiently operates the P2P process to maximize value-add transactional support possibilities (process compliance, tool usage) through the SSC
• Providing high standard services to internal customers (End Users, stakeholders on sites etc.)
• Cooperates with other departments in the most effective way to deliver improvements (Sourcing, Accounts Payable etc.)
• This Operational Purchaser mainly uses English during daily work but is capable to support French users in case of need (for backuping purposes)
What you’ll be doing:
• Process purchase requisitions (SAP) and shopping carts (SRM) into purchase orders to channel operational business needs to suppliers.
• Claim (complain) management
• Invoice resolution to enable payment to suppliers before due date.
• SAP / SRM system support, acting as Key User”for all purchasing tools related questions
• Identify possible catalogue contents and manage existing catalogs
What you need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree in a Business or related disciplines (ie. Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Commodities Management).
– 3+ years of experience within Purchasing related area (e.g. as a Buyer, Supply Chain Analyst, or another related commodity’s position managing, specifically in a manufacturing environment or with a manufacturing company.
– Business Fluency in English
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel, including the ability to create Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS and macros
What we offer:
• Work from home
• Opportunity to start immediately
• Internationally oriented, professional working environment
• Opportunity for career development