German Speaker HR Services Associate (PE - 11219)
Come and join our HR Services team and delight our internal customers by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively. As an HR Services Associate you will be responsible for the execution of customer facing duties within the talent acquisition and administration work streams within HR Services.
• Processing new hires, promotions, employee status changes, and other employee lifecycle events in the company’s systems
• Processing pay changes and HR documents including: promotions/demotions/transfers, ad hoc wage/salary changes
• Scheduling interviews
• Ensuring that all necessary documents and approvals have been received and information is entered accurately
• Resolving errors related to job or employee information
• Coordinating data entry into third party systems where not automated
• Answering employee’s queries about HR-related issues
• Arranging travel accommodations and process expense forms
• Creating HR process documentation
• Commiting and delivering process improvements to keep processes optimized
• Preparing reports
• Supporting global mobility process
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• 0-2 years HR experience – fresh graduates are also welcome!
• Fluent communication skills (via phone, email and in-person) in German and in English
• Basic Excel knowledge
• Customer service orientation
• Problem-solving attitude
• Organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Acts honestly
• Ability to work in teams
• Adaptable and flexible
What the company offers:
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible.
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. Our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
• Inclusion & Diversity – Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
• Learning & Development – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities.