Gosu/Java Developer (BR-10515)
You can take part within the company’s transformation program. The main role of hired person will be to develop and maintain the core insurance system and work closely with business team to help converting business requirements into new system features.
• Implementation of new features and maintenance of existing platform with strong focus on code quality and good solution design.
• Support workstream / product owners with estimation of time required to deliver new features.
• Preparation and maintenance of technical documentation. • Build and maintain strong relationships with workstream colleagues, product owners, and all senior stakeholders to drive transparency of program workloads, financial, commitments, and expectations.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• At least
o one year of experience with the Guidewire platform or
o 4 years in JAVA programming
• Good understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
• Good understanding of REST API standard from provider/consumer perspective
• Understanding of SQL database principles
• Fluent English
• Good communication skills
• Eager to learn new technologies and solutions
• Experience in working with project/product delivery Scrum teams as a developer.
• Strength in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and attention to detail.
Additionally the ideal candidates:
• Are familiar with Guidewire suite.
• Have experience working in consulting, delivery, or IT company, especially in the field of non-life insurance.
• Have experience working in distributed, international Team.
If you interested in this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org