Process Specialist in Associate Management for HR Service Hub (PE-10509)
Your tasks will be:
– Consult user department about the application of systems and process design.
– Analyze user requirements to change or implement processes accordingly and ensuring the functionality of the overall system.
– Analyze and simulate problem cases to define potential measures that could be applied.
– Support user department and GPO organization in the preparation of new IT-based processes for Associates’ Management.
– Present possibilities of HRS scope to other divisions outside the organization.
– Formulate technical requirements and prepare decisions from a content perspective.
– Aid in qualifying the specialists in Associate Management topics through trainings and workshops about current issues, regulations, processes or developments.
– Assist the front office when required.
– Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
– Experience: You have 5 years of experience in HR related topics and a deep understanding of HR processes, specifically within the area of Associate Management.
– Personality: You are analytical, self-organized and proactive. You can communicate clearly.
– Working practice: You feel comfortable in an agile team using the scrum methodology. You can confidently promote concepts and ideas that lead to operational excellence. You can evaluate processes considering costs and benefits.
– Languages: You have advanced English skills (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are beneficial.
What we offer:
– flexible worktime options
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services
– employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking
– catering facilities
– good access to local public transport
– room for creativity
– urban infrastructure