I2P Senior Finance Associate - Italian (PE - 10491)
As Senior Finance Associate, you will be in charge of:
• Works primarily under supervision, but prioritizes work stack and adapts to changing priorities. Responsible for personal output with autonomy to plan and execute own work. Specialist roles work with high level of authority only seeking appropriate support where necessary
• Perform Accounts Payable activities for the given deadlines. Facilitate standard processes; gather ideas for process improvements and implementing them in practice.
• Identify potential sensitive issues and escalate to the appropriate level. Develop and keep up to date desktop procedures.
• Assist with analysis and produce daily/weekly/monthly narrative reports (root analysis reports, monthly management reports and team performance) as required and directed. Review and follow-up control evidences on a timely manner with the requested quality.
• Actively participate during internal/external audits. Project support. Provide audit materials and reporting. Develop appropriate procedures to improve efficiency.
• Take full ownership of issues and queries and ensure they are fully resolved in an efficient and effective manner, and according to agreed SLAs. Monitor , action and follow-up of pending balance sheet items.
• Provide relevant financial information to management.
• Co-operate and build good relationship with colleagues in the team and across other functions involved in the process. Work together with colleagues to share information, collaborate on problem resolution.
• Owns and manages low level processes. Responsible for improvements to these processes in line with customer requirements.
What you need to have:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is a must
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is a must
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is a must
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is a must
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is a must
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
• Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is a must
• 2.5> year experience on Finance (Accounts Payable area) is a must
• MSC or BSC studies in Accounting is a must
• Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must
• Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative. Able to meet deadlines is a must
• English on a fluent level is a must
• Italian on a conversational level is an advantage