I2P Senior Finance Associate - Italy (PE - 10491)
As Senior Finance Associate, you will be in charge of:
• Works primarily under supervision, but prioritises work stack and adapts to changing priorities. Responsible for personal output with autonomy to plan and execute own work. Specialist roles work with high level of authority only seeking appropriate support where necessary
• Supporting the team, and personally taking part in month end closing and reporting related activities for Italy.
• Support payment activities and closing related activities
• Prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
• Drive service excellence to deliver ‘number one’ customer service.
• Ensure customer and management is supplied with adequate and accurate financial information on a timely basis
• Ensure manuals/documentations are up to date
• Develop appropriate procedures to improve efficiency
• Identifies opportunities for continuous process improvement
• Initiate/participate projects in order to improve processes
• Take full ownership of issues and queries and ensure they are fully resolved in an efficient and effective manner, and according to agreed SLAs.
• Take personal ownership of customer feedback and issues, escalate where necessary.
• Apply special support for sensitive customers
• Keep daily contact with in-countries finance team
• Accountable for regulatory and SOX controls are in place and executed and documented properly.
• Work together with colleagues to share information, collaborate on problem resolution
• Comply with all company mandatory requirements and policies (HR, SOX, etc.)
• Extend knowledge of procedures and issues within team
• Owns and manages medium size processes. Responsible for improvements to these processes in line with customer requirements.
• Obtain deep knowledge about relevant global accounting processes
• Prepares for audits and provides all necessary data and explanation to auditors.
What you need to have:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is a must
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is a must
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is a must
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is a must
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is a must
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
• Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is a must
• 2.5+ year experience on Finance (Accounts Payable area) is a must
• MSC or BSC studies in Accounting is a must
• Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must
• Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative. Able to meet deadlines is a must
• English on a fluent level is a must
• Italian on a conversational level is an advantage