APS Lead Architect / Technical Delivery Lead (LSZ-10486)
Our Client is building up a new team, therefore different seniority level candidates are welcome.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide technical consultancy to Customer for all the Avaya / Verint third party (Google, Nuance, PCI Payment platform) solutions deployed as part of global Contact Centre Service
• Ultimately be responsible to the Programme Manager / CSE on project and in life matters
• Interface with the Avaya Customer Contract team and Customer Business team
• Provide high level designs and engineering support where required
• Pre-Sales responsibility for upselling new solutions through the life of the contract
• Lead and provide technical design ownership and governance for the Avaya / Verint Solution components
• Maintain and update Avaya documentation
• Primary point of contact for the client for Avaya in relation to design issues
• Provide new solutions to the client as dictated by business initiatives and technology advances
• Maintain LLD and Change Control reviews
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
This role requires an excellent knowledge of the Avaya / Verint portfolios, with particular experience within
Complex Contact Center environments. In depth expertise of:
• Avaya Omni Channel solutions with the skills to carry out solution implementation
• Verint solution capabilities, general knowledge of Infrastructure, Network, Security, Call Collection is necessary due to the global nature of the Solution
• Broad understanding of the solutions business with substantial relevant experience in the ICT industry and in a Solution Architect role
• Avaya and Verint Certified Engineer
• Demonstrated expertise in complex solution design, implementation, and support, particularly in VOIP networks. This includes expertise in Avaya Omni Channels products and solutions
• Specific experience in Avaya Oceana CX platform, Verint WFO (including Voice of the customer analytics), Google Dialogue flow, Nuance and other market leading contact centers technologies.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff in Client, Supplier/Distributor and Avaya / Customer internal environment
• across geography and culture
• Excellent documentation skills and expertise on productivity tools like MS Office
• Knowledge of competitor solutions, ICT environment, strategic partners for solutions, industry and business trends in order to be able to build solutions is an advantage
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
• Recharge & Refuel
We work in a dynamic environment and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
• Continuous Learning
Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
• Growth & Development
A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
• Giving Back
We recognize our colleagues for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
• Stock Purchasing
We invite you to own a share of our innovative company. As an employee you have the opportunity to purchase our stock at 15% below fair market value in many countries.