APS Senior Oceana / Analytics Consultant (LSZ-10484)
Our Client is building up a new team, therefore different seniority level candidates are welcome.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Technical Delivery lead role – overseeing the delivery of entire solution and all components
• Provide technical consultancy to Customer for all the Avaya, Verint, third party (Google /Nuance / PCI Payment platform) solutions deployed as part of global Contact Centre Service
• Interface with the Avaya / Customer Contract team and Customer Business Team
• Provide high level designs and engineering support where required
• Primary technical contact for the Oceana/Analytics implementation customer
• Lead and provide technical design ownership and governance for the Avaya / Verint Solution
• Provide technical design leadership and governance for all Avaya / Verint Solution components
• Maintain and update Avaya documentation for the Avaya / Verint Solution
• Provide single point of contact for the client for Avaya in relation to design issues related to the Avaya / Verint Solution
• Maintain LLD and Change Control reviews
• Provide technical inputs on Avaya Oceana end for customization like Chat, Email, CRM widgets, Servers side integration with Customer CRM, Social Media/Sentimental Analysis, Web Crawling Customization, Voice, etc.
• Overseeing the testing, SIT/UAT and go live activities
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
Competencies & Knowledge
• Strongly motivated to succeed, able to work independently and across a matrixed, international team, ideally within an agile model
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff in Client, Supplier/Distributor and Avaya / Customer internal environment across geography and culture
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and confident presenting skills
• Able to innovate and be flexible and creative in helping to develop a business opportunity or solution
• Industry experience and excellent knowledge of the Oceana product suite including proven track record of successfully delivering Oceana projects
• Detail orientation, able to capture and identify all aspects of the solution
• Ability to both influence and show resolve under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders
• Excellent documentation skills and expertise on productivity tools such as MS Office
• Good understanding of Microsoft Windows Server operating system and Microsoft SQL Server, Avaya contact centre technologies, and of networking services such as DNS, DHCP, NAT and VPN
• Knowledge of competitor solutions, ICT environment, strategic partners for solutions, industry and business trends in order to be able to build solutions is an advantage
Experience & Qualifications
• Broad understanding of the solutions business with substantial relevant experience in a technical solution implementation role
• Avaya Certified Engineer with understanding and experience of the entire Avaya Oceana Solution
• Demonstrated expertise in complex solution design, implementation, and support, particularly in VOIP networks. This includes expertise in Avaya Omni Channels products / Solutions including Oceana
• Specific experience in Avaya Oceana CX platform and other market leading contact centers technologies.
• Hands on Java / Dot Net Programming experience: experience on Real time messaging solutions such as Kafka, rabbit MQ and in Omnichannel Product solutions
• Chatbots and Speech solutions skills an advantage
• Telephony concepts on SIP / VoIP and good implementation skills on Avaya Contact centre and telephony platforms
• Strong knowledge and experience in association with the design, implementation and support of either Avaya or competitive vendor-based multichannel or omnichannel-based solutions
• Strong data analysis skills including interpretation of contact centre metrics, using supporting skills in data mining, extraction, and manipulation
• Experience in consultative business transformation across Contact Centre solutions and reporting
• Experience in an operational omnichannel business environment
• Proven track record of delivering complex contact centre solutions
• Understanding of SIP, Data Networking, VMware and Database environments and knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
• Recharge & Refuel
We work in a dynamic environment and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
• Continuous Learning
Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
• Growth & Development
A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
• Giving Back
We recognize our colleagues for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
• Stock Purchasing
We invite you to own a share of our innovative company. As an employee you have the opportunity to purchase our stock at 15% below fair market value in many countries.