APS Senior WFO Consultant (LSZ-10483)
Our Client is building up a new team, therefore different seniority level candidates are welcome.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Technical Delivery lead role – overseeing the delivery of entire solution and all components
• Provide technical consultancy to Customer for all the Avaya, Verint, third party (Google /Nuance / PCI Payment platform) solutions deployed as part of global Contact Centre Service
• Interface with the Avaya / Customer Contract team and Customer Business Team
• Provide high level designs and engineering support where required
• Primary technical contact for the Oceana/Analytics implementation customer
• Lead and provide technical design ownership and governance for the Avaya / Verint Solution
• Provide technical design leadership and governance for all Avaya / Verint Solution components
• Maintain LLD and Change Control reviews.
• Provide single point of contact for the client for Avaya in relation to design issues related to the Avaya / Verint Solution
• Maintain LLD and Change Control reviews
• Work within a squad to build the solution in line with Customer and agreed requirements.
• Overseeing the testing, SIT, /UAT and go live activities
• Own the configuration, build and migration of Avaya/Verint WFOv11.1 to v15.2 platforms
• Advance Integration with Avaya and Verint platforms.
• Ensure user acceptance testing is completed and the service is accepted within Operations
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
Competencies & Knowledge
• Strongly motivated to succeed, able to work independently and across a matrixed, international team, ideally within an agile model
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff in Client, Supplier/Distributor and Avaya / Customer internal environment across geography and culture
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and confident presenting skills
• Able to innovate and be flexible and creative in helping to develop a business opportunity or solution
• Industry experience and excellent knowledge of the Avaya/Verint WFO v11.1 and v15.2 product suite
• Proven track record of successfully delivering Verint WFO v11.1 and v15.2 projects
• Detail orientation, able to capture and identify all aspects of the solution
• Ability to both influence and show resolve under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders
• Knowledge of competitor solutions, ICT environment, strategic partners for solutions, industry and business trends in order to be able to build solutions is an advantage
Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with additional technical certifications in VOIP and Verint WFO (including Voice of the customer analytics), other market leading contact centers technologies.
• In depth expertise within Avaya Omni Channel solutions with the skills to carry out solution implementation
• General knowledge of Infrastructure, Network, Security, Call Collection is necessary due to the global nature of the Solution
• Broad understanding of the solutions business with substantial relevant experience in a solution architect role
• Verint Certified Engineer
• Demonstrated expertise in complex solution design, implementation, and support, particularly in VOIP networks, including expertise in Avaya Omni Channels products / Solutions
• Good understanding of Microsoft Windows Server operating system and Microsoft SQL Server, Avaya contact centre technologies, and of networking services such as DNS, DHCP, NAT and VPN
• Excellent documentation skills and expertise on productivity tools such as MS Office
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
• Recharge & Refuel
We work in a dynamic environment and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
• Continuous Learning
Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
• Growth & Development
A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
• Giving Back
We recognize our colleagues for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
• Stock Purchasing
We invite you to own a share of our innovative company. As an employee you have the opportunity to purchase our stock at 15% below fair market value in many countries.