Network Integrator / Specialist (LSZ-10471)
Our Client is building up a new team, therefore different seniority level candidates are welcome.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The job responsibilities for network specialist vary from one customer organisation to another. They ensure that network security is the top priority to avoid cyber-attacks. Following are the essential job responsibilities of the extreme network specialist:
• Execution of a wide-ranging network management duties with installations, repairing, maintenance, improvements, and general support for network equipment
• To install, upgrade, and overall support for routers, L2 and L3 switches, firewalls, WAN accelerators, load balancers, and more
• To evaluate, check, and set up all software and hardware update to the network service and infrastructure
• To support in the alignment and deployment of core network application workload, which needs constant learning of new devices (i.e., Nexus switches, ASR routers, and long-haul optical tools)
• To perform the network monitoring of overall network devices and servers using a group of tools to ensure availability within SLAs
• Review network operation data for capacity and planning purposes
• To assist in the development, implementation, testing, and disaster recovery plans
• Connect with vendors for obtaining of all required IT infrastructures
• To troubleshoot network and internet connectivity throughout the company’s set-up
• To provide end-user support and issue resolution
• Research and recommend technologies to support business needs
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Solid experience in Networking arena
• Strong knowledge about MPLS, networks, Subnets and all other networking components (switching
• and routing) in customer premises to validate and troubleshoot
• Access Wireless, Access Wireless WiNG, Campus EXOS Switching & Routing, Campus Fabric, Switching & Routing, Cloud for MSP, Control
• Certifications preferred: Cisco/ Extreme etc.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
• Recharge & Refuel
We work in a dynamic environment and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
• Continuous Learning
Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
• Growth & Development
A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
• Giving Back
We recognize our colleagues for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
• Stock Purchasing
We invite you to own a share of our innovative company. As an employee you have the opportunity to purchase our stock at 15% below fair market value in many countries.