Digital Enterprise Legal Analyst (PE-10444)
• Assist with contract template updates
• Enter and maintain contract information in document management system.
• Draft and coordinate review and negotiation of non-disclosure agreements and other form agreements, amendments and termination letters under the supervision of Digital Enterprise Legal attorneys.
• Provide support on other administrative and strategic projects as required.
Ideally You should have:
• At least 1-3 years of contracts management/administration experience in a corporate environment.
• Experience gained either in-house in financial services and/or specialist consulting firms or in a law firm;
• Writing skills (clear and concise) in English;
• Proficiency in Excel and Word is required.
• Excellent organizational skills, with superior attention to detail.
• Experience with managing a large volume of concurrent tasks within specific timeframes, with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness in work.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to interact comfortably with senior managers and other levels of personnel.