Customer Service Representative with German - Fixed Term 1 year (PE-10448)
• Handles inquiries via phone, chat and email from customers and/or internal parties.
• Order management: order entry, price checking, order clearing compliant
• Complaint handling
• Coordination of delivery and billing.
• Handles a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
• Provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
• Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
• Fosters an environment which promotes the companies goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships
What you need to have:
• Excellent German and intermediate English language skills
• 1-3 years of professional experience in Customer Service/Order Management/Logistics/Supply Chain
• Knowledge of Order Management systems and processes is preferred
• Basic command of MS Excel
• Continuous learning skills
• Proactive attitude for process improvement
• Improved time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professional customer-orientation
• Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
• Experience with Business-to-business customers is preferred
What we offer:
• We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
• We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
• We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities
• We offer career advancement opportunities for you
• We value diversity, join our passionate team