Software Engineer (LE-10430)
This is your chance to join one of the exceptional teams to work on custom-made solutions and have an overview about all aspects of software development. Even though you are an expert in an area you can widen your perspective by working on all layers of the software stack. The wide range of clients, technologies and project roles provide you the opportunity for professional and personal growth.
You will work as a member of a distributed team based in Hungary, Switzerland and Portugal. You will be part of an agile team consisting of software engineers, manual testers, business analysts, project managers and other roles involved in the development lifecycle.
You can assume ownership of the products from the get go. You can work autonomously yet you also benefit from code reviews and constructive feedback from your peers.
Current tech stack on the projects:
• Angular, React
• Android (Java, Kotlin), iOS (Swift)
In your daily work you will
• develop effective solutions for complex business problems in various industries
• integrate new components and technologies into existing software systems and architectures
• work on all layers of the software stack (web and mobile UI, business layer, database)
• participate in important project milestones; like estimation, releases, elaboration, etc.
• maintain and improve code quality (especially through code reviews)
• give and receive constructive feedback
For this challenging position, you ideally have
• confident knowledge of object oriented programming (Java is a plus) and/or
• good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
• a university degree (MSc/BSc)
Nice to have
• familiarity with relational databases
• experience in working in distributed teams
• continuous personal development and learning
o diverse, challenging tasks, a large variety of projects, both in terms of industry and technology
o dedicated managerial support, helpful colleagues, supportive work culture
o career path: further develop your skills in your areas of expertise, or try yourself out in other parallel fields: project or people management, learning new technologies
o internal and external education, online and offline trainings (technical, soft skill, leadership), conferences
• great team spirit
o amazing social environment with friendly, smart and helpful colleagues
o company sponsored events (project and company dinners, parties, long weekend in summer)
o international atmosphere, collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland and Portugal
• flexible working hours (possibility for home office and part-time work)
• people care
o state-of-the-art workspace (small offices, height adjustable desks)
o fresh fruit daily in the office, free coffee
o breakout area with csocsó, xbox, fishpong
o private health insurance from Medicover
o on-site massage therapist
Sound great? Do not hesitate, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.