Field Service and Customer Service Representative - Fixed Term 2 years (PE-10406)
• Provide assistance to service functions and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, invoicing requirements, warehouse stock planning and ordering.
• Proactively act to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
• Constant cooperation with sales and service departments in order to acquire and maintain an extensive knowledge of their internal processes.
• Gain deep understating on the distributed product portfolio and related services with the clear understanding of the impact it has on the customers.
• Administrate service maintenance tasks of all types carried out by field services work force using relevant databases and applications to ensure up-to-date data for all customers.
• Proactive participation in team related tasks (projects, events, ad-hoc tasks)
What you need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree.
• Minimum 2 years of customer service experience, English and German language knowledge.
• Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer) Commercial and Technical Support tasks require detailed knowledge and competency in proprietary tools and applications: ERP (SAP), CRM, Case Management, and other Tools.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) , Customer Service attitude, strong attention to details, accuracy, problem solving mindset.
What we offer:
• We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
• We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
• We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities
• We offer career advancement opportunities for you