Collection Analyst - Fixed Term 1 year (PE-10405)
You will be required to liaise with all stakeholders/customers within and out with the organisation, have strong communication and negotiation skills and a track record providing analysis and recommendations on how to improve the cash flow for the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
• Drive cash flow improvements within EMEA region for the Electrical and Industrial Divisions. Required to successfully manage the assigned portfolio to deliver cash flow targets in line with monthly goals and expectations.
• Achieve Aged debt, DSO and collection goals utilizing advanced collection techniques in line with the SAP, GetPaid and Oracle processes.
• Initiate and drive pro-active collections by collaborating with the customers to identify queries or disputes prior to due date of invoices.
• Build and maintain a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders such as Claims, in country specialists, Sales, customer service, plant finance teams and end customer base to support collections and clearance of dispute management.
• Ensure all key work processes are followed through automated systems daily. (Dunning’s, statements, invoice copies and customer responses).
• Ensure the integrity of the receivables by accurately clearing of all aged Cash on account in line with the agreed targets.
• Identify and categorize all aged debt accurately including robust commentary entered within the key credit systems and efficiently identify the stakeholder required to clear the balance that relates to a claim or dispute.
• Provide accurate weekly cash forecasts highlighting risks, opportunities and providing recommendations to management based on collection activity to ensure targets are achieved.
• Pro-actively support monthly action plans on delinquent customers and open disputes across the portfolio to support resolution and mitigate root cause.
What you need to have:
• At least 1 year of experience in a Credit & Collections role
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
• Previous experience of Oracle/SAP and other ERP systems preferred
• Strong track record in achieving and exceeding goals/targets essential
• Strong understanding of the Order to cash process
• Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions
• Effective communication, evaluation and problem solving skills
• Strong customer focus
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
• Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
• Open and proactive team player
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within demanding timelines
What we offer:
• We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
• We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
• We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities
• We offer career advancement opportunities for you