Senior Mobile (ReactNative) Software Engineer (LE-10416)
• Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggests tradeoffs when required
• Ensure the code follows best coding practices and industry standards
• Work closely with backend engineers to understand and properly use the systems APIs
• Write both unit and integration tests, and develops automation tools for daily tasks
• Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
• Cooperate closely with Product Owner to understand Product vision and value drivers
• Cooperate within Chapter and Digital Tribe to follow best practice frameworks and standards while developing web applications
• Deep experience as a mobile software engineer building modern ReactNative applications
• Rocking responsive mobile design
• Experience with frameworks and libraries, such as ReactJS, and corresponding state management techniques.
• Understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL and how to use them in practice
• Ability to write automated unit, integration, and end to end tests
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
If you want to play a significant role in reshaping the future of an industry do not hesitate! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org right now.