Senior Developer (Call centers) (LSZ-10410)
Our Client is building up a new team, therefore different seniority level candidates are welcome.
The Senior Developer is a key player in delivering and coordinating value-add Professional services as part of a high-performance team. You will be accountable to drive the multi-million-euro Program’s delivering exceptional outcome for client’s most important clients. You will work directly with our clients as trusted advisor leading them to successfully implementing innovative solutions to achieve their business and technology objectives.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
• Experience working within technical consultancy, software implementation, software integration or software deployment methodology’s
• Familiar with the API driven development approach to both create and consume services from external parties using RESTful, GRPC, XML, XSLT, JSON.
• Very good Knowledge in design, development, integration of applications/services deployed in cloud-based platforms AWS or Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
• Experience in the areas of multi-threading / multi-core programming. Very good hands on experience in a containerized environment (Docker/LXC) with Kubernetes exposure.
• Excellent knowledge in Microservices and containerization architecture, design patterns, best code practices, defensive programming and able to write framework level code.
• Solid Experience in developing micro services in Go Lang and Rust.
• Good understanding of services/infrastructure provided by Cloud providers such as GCP, Azure and AWS.
• Exposure to any UI technologies – Angular or React with HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap.
• Exposure to CICD, DevOps practices
• Good knowledge in Java 8, J2EE, Spring 5
• Knowledge of different database technology MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Cache
• An ability to adapt and adhere to client policies, procedures and deadlines, whilst multi-tasking
• Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
• Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide technical consultancy to Customer for contact center solutions deployed as part of global Contact Centre Service
• Interface with the Avaya / Customer Contract team and Customer Business team
• Provide high level designs and engineering support where required
• Lead and provide technical design ownership and governance
• Maintain and update Avaya documentation
• Provide single point of contact for the client for Avaya in relation to design issues
• Provide new solutions to the client as dictated by business initiatives and technology advances
• Maintain LLD and Change Control reviews
• Work within a squad to build the solution in line with Customer and agreed requirements
• Advance Integration with Avaya platforms
• Experience and Integration with Avaya platforms
• Ensure user acceptance testing is completed and the service is accepted within Operations
• Support configuration changes in life to ensure changes are implemented correctly
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
• Recharge & Refuel
We work in a dynamic environment and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
• Continuous Learning
Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
• Growth & Development
A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
• Giving Back
We recognize our colleagues for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
• Stock Purchasing
We invite you to own a share of our innovative company. As an employee you have the opportunity to purchase our stock at 15% below fair market value in many countries.