Senior Internal Auditor (PE-10381)
• Conducts audits in assigned areas, under the supervision of the audit leader, in accordance with audit programs to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at operations.
• Prepares written audit findings and recommendations for discussion with local management.
• Prepares recommendations to address audit issues.
• Produces clear, concise, neat, accurate work papers in a timely manner.
• Participates in opening and closing meetings with local and senior management.
• Follows-up and reviews implemented management action plans and audit findings remediated with limited direct supervision of the Audit Manager/ Supervisor.
• Presents audit outcomes in a clear and concise manner to Senior Leaders.
• Gathers information as part of the Annual Risk Assessment process, identifying risks and weaknesses and to the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan.
• Counsels as an expert for accounting, compliance and Internal Controls matters.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years of audit experience. (Ideally has internal audit, external audit experience or Finance experience in a manufacturing environment)
• Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
• Fluency in English (both spoken and written) required. Fluency in another European language, such as German, Polish, Czech and French is a big plus.
• Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and general end-user computer skills.
• Proficient in Internal Audit key concepts (risk-based audits, financial audit).
• Proven experience in documenting and testing controls, as well as in identifying risks and weaknesses and developing audit procedures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate the risks.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to make sound recommendations and to articulate benefits/results to business unit goals.
• Ability to identify weaknesses and develop and present recommendations for improvement to local management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly report key issues, business impact, and recommendations for improvement to management.
• Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, multicultural, multilingual and international environment, with colleagues located in other parts of the world.
• Availability and willingness to travel up to 20% (subject to health/travel regulations) mostly within the Europe, Middle East and Africa.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package (annual bonus, cafeteria)
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
• We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
• We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities