Finance Specialist / Controller (PE -11261)
• Coordinate the financial close process according to IFRS and local Hungarian GAAP.
• Reconcile data transfer from the front-end system to the GL, balance sheet
• Review and analyze the company’s expenses.
• Support the monthly and quarterly group reporting process.
• Support the quarterly forecast and annual budget process.
• Support the year-end close and audit.
• Participate in tax related processes.
• Cooperation with local management and the regional finance team.
What you need to have:
• College or university degree in finance or accounting.
• 1-3 years professional experience.
• IT knowledge: advanced level Excel knowledge is a must, Access is a plus
• Process oriented, strong analytical skills.
• Proactive behavior, „can do” attitude.
• Attention to accuracy and details.
• Willingness to work independently and also in a team.
• Fluent in English.
• Insurance technical knowledge, tax knowledge or experience with SUN system is an
At Our Company:
• Honesty and integrity are essential in all our relationships and will never be
• We are results oriented – not political.
• We are team players – no “egos”. A confrontational style is not appropriate. We value
loyalty – to Fairfax and our colleagues.
• We are hard working but not at the expense of our families.
• We always look at opportunities but emphasize downside protection and look for ways
to minimize loss of capital.
• We are entrepreneurial. We encourage calculated risk taking. It is all right to fail but
we should learn from our mistakes.
• We will never bet the company on any project or acquisition.
• We believe in having fun – at work!