ServiceNow Developer (GDN-11256)
This includes supporting Service offerings and transformation teams. The de-veloper must have a detail understanding of Service Now functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in Service Now. This includes, but is not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem, Asset Man-agement, CMDB Management, Service Catalog, HR, and Problem Management modules.
The Service Now developer will work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support.
As new technologies emerge and impact Service Now, the Service Now Devel-oper is expected to learn to these applications very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new applications with our systems.
– Configure/Code Service Now applications based on business require-ments to facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules and other items such as UI and Workflow configuration
– Collaborate effectively with other Service Now administra-tors/developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
– Hands-on experience in Service Now scripting like Client Scripts, UI Policy, Business Rules, Script Include, Script Action, UI Actions, Workflow and various activities, Catalog Item, UI Script, ACL’s
– Ensure the latest release of Service Now application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
– experience in Integration (SOAP Web Services, Scripted Web Services, Di-rect Web Services)with 3rd party tool is desired
– Ensure appropriate application, tool and processes are in place to have a development/test/production environment that is reliable and reproduc-ible
– Ensure application configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
– Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
– Experience in cloning, patch upgrade and release upgrade activities
– Experience in all ITSM modules – Incident, Change, Problem, Request
– Experience in handling issues encountered on production. For ex – log debugging, notification issues, user administration, integration issues etc.
– Knowledge about update set deployment for Production Releases.
– As the Service Now Developer, you will create and customize core appli-cations, such as incident, problem, change, service requests, knowledge Management, PPM, Integrations and other modules on the Service Now platform.
– You would develop custom applications within the Service Now platform from the ground up, using Create Now.
– You would also administer a Service Now instance, including the delega-tion of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items, and updates of all other exist-ing solutions requiring revisions
– Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with all areas of the business.
– A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB, Service Catalog
– Experience in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Ajax, HTML, CSS).
– Experience working with CMDB (configuration management database)
– Knows how to translate business problems into software & technical re-quirements
– Core Service Now ITSM tool Knowledge (Administrator/Development)
– Exposure in component integration (SSO,LDAP etc.)
– Experience in Application UI, Work flow Configuration
– Strong ITIL V3 knowledge (Minimum ITIL foundation certification preferred)
– Exposure to Cloud technologies desired
– Excellent English Communication/Presentation skills (Oral & Written).
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and mathematical skills
– Logical and efficient with a keen attention to detail
If the opportunity gained your attention, please submit your English CV to email@example.com, she will contact you with the details!