ServiceNow Business Analyst (GDN-11260)
– As a Business analyst, you examine business processes and take care of re-quirements engineering.
– This means the Business Analyst identify, analyze, prioritize and formulate the complex requirements of processes and IT systems.
– Both from the perspective of your company and from the requester/customer perspective.
– The Business Analyst not only recognize existing problems, but also new oppor-tunities.
– The Business Analyst “translate” the requirements of the Requester for the developers, so that the concepts and guidelines you have created can be con-verted into appropriate IT solutions.
– The Business Analyst pay´s attention to economic product solutions that fit the business strategy.
– Until implementation, you ensure good interaction between all involved. You guide and document the technical development – all without losing sight of the time frame.
– In addition, you support the final testing and quality assurance.
– The role of a business analyst is to improve business processes and strategic
– The business analyst supervises and controls projects, restructuring measures and change management in his area of responsibility.
– One part of the business analyst acts as a consultant to the requester in the context of his task, the other part he takes care of the internal system, project and process quality.
– In addition to feasibility and cost-benefit analyzes, the task of the business ana-lyst is primarily the requirements analysis and the specific support of the re-quester.
– The Business Analyst is partially responsible for the internal processes of soft-ware development, release management and overall performance.
– As part of the tasks of the Business Analyst, he prepares forecasts for the next month, the next quarter or the next year and works closely with the manage-ment.
– Part in the Demand process with active participation
– Analysis of business requirements and the creation of functional specifi-cations
– Collaboration on implementation, testing, rollout and training for new or enhanced functionality based on the Service Now Platform
– Close cooperation with stakeholders in the creation and understanding of business requirements, use of best practice approaches in the creation of solutions
– Presentation of solutions / specifications by the customer
– Creation of training documentation, manuals
– Controlling cooperation with development and architecture
– Part of Project´s
Essentially, the difference from daily business to a new project is that a re-quester wants more functionality in an existing process or service that can´t be implemented through daily doing, or a completely new functionality is request-ed.
The business analyst is always part of a project, because with his experience he has to contribute to successfully implementing the requirement in terms of the requester and the circumstances on the platform.
The decision as to whether it is a project or to be implemented in day-to-day business requires close cooperation with Demand Management.
The basis is always the time and commercial assessment
– Analyzes business processes and documents functional requirements to in-crease operational readiness
– Converts and documents customer requirements into actionable require-ments
– Develops use cases, process diagrams, and requirements documentation us-ing stories and scrum tasks in Service Now (Implementation Hub).
– Work with clients and the project team to develop appropriate process solu-tions
– Evaluate request changes and provide feedback to ensure alignment with original design goals
– Advice on options, risks and impacts on business processes and cultural ac-ceptance
– Follows open customer needs and delivers timely status reports to the project manager
– Communicates technical issues and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
– Creates training materials for end users based on project requirements
– Builds positive relationships with customers by providing excellent service / support and, if necessary, consistent communication
– Performs accurate internal operations such as time tracking, expense report-ing, and knowledge sharing
– Several years of experience in implementing functionality based on the Ser-viceNow ITSM platform
– Several years of experience as BA for Service Now tool (Preferably Asset, CMDB, CPI, KM, SC, ITBM (PPM Suite), ITOM, Workflows).
– Several years of experience in implementing complex software projects
– Project management experience
– Very good knowledge of Allianz Technology Services process world and process landscape
– Applicant must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
– Strong analytical and customer service skills.
– Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Must be able to communicate well with all areas of the business.
– Good understanding of Service Now tool and Business Analyst role and respon-sibility.
– Good knowledge on Agile, ITIL, SDLC, Scrum process.
– Accurate and comprehensive documentation skills.
– Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines and ability to respond quickly to problems and changes.
– Perform duties with limited supervision.
If the opportunity gained your attention, please submit your English CV to email@example.com, she will contact you with the details!