HR Specialist in Compensation & Benefits for HR Service Hub (PE-11212)
Your tasks will be:
– Process incoming C&B related tickets (Check if order is complete, Obtain missing data if necessary, Maintain data in the system, E-file upload, Data transfer to payroll)
– Provide support in the area of Reimbursement (e.g.: Travel Reimbursement, Life Event Support, Eyeglasses Support)
– Prepare and calculate monthly and yearly bonuses (e.g.: Performance Bonus, Jubilee bonuses, Referral bonus, Availability premium, Sales bonuses, Patent bonus)
– Participate in Annual Salary Review process (Prepare data for merit discussions, Creating contract modifications, Maintain data in the system)
– Support Health Insurance administration (Registration of new joiners and leavers)
– Conducting monthly checks in C&B area
– Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
– Experience: Preferably you have 2-3 years of previous experience in HR or office management or preparing and conducting personal related topics.
– Personality: You are analytical and proactive. You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Working practice: You can make decisions and select solutions self-sufficiently based on your analytical skill set, as well as coordinate across hierarchical levels in case of routine questions within the area of expertise.
– Languages: You have advanced English (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are beneficial.
What we offer you:
– Flexible worktime options, urban infrastructure
– Benefits and services
– Childcare offers
– Medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities
– On-site parking, good access to local public transport
– Catering facilities
– Room for creativity