Desktop Support Analyst (PE-11206)
– Provide high quality support for any desktop issues the individual is assigned to provide the ongoing operational needs (crash maintenance and small changes). This will include investigation, design, construction, testing and implementation support.
– Develop any desktop modifications in line with the agreed IT development standards. This includes producing all the necessary deliverables e.g. proposal, specification, etc.
– Provide input to any project planning and actual recording to ensure detailed and up-to-date project plans are available for all project deliverables being worked on by the individual.
– Provide configuration and support for the desktop and laptop environment by antivirus/encryption support on End – – – User Computer devices Mobility support for cell phones and tablets (iPhones, Android, iPads, etc.)
– Active Directory management including device object management, GPO management, device object clean-up, user object management
– Provide responsive action to any high priority issue by providing the agreed level of cover e.g. 7 x24 hrs. Standard end computing incident resolution as requested by End User Technology manager.
– Ensure that Sarbanes Oxley compliant policies are applied to all applications developed or supported
What you need to have:
– Detailed knowledge of IT Desktop standards including Microsoft Operating Systems and applications, remote access – connectivity and other the company supported applications
– Detailed Knowledge of Desktop imaging, system configuration, and data transfer processes
– Detailed knowledge of mobility and handheld technology including Apple iOS and Android technologies Technical knowledge of key Microsoft & Infrastructure network components
– Business fluency in English
– Technical knowledge of Active Directory, GPOs, OU creation, and proper computer/user object management Knowledge of IT Change Management Process as it relates to Desktop Support systems is an advantage