IT Analyst II. - Product Lifecycle Costing (PE-11201)
What you’ll be doing:
• Lead all aspects of application management for SAP PLC solution including:
– System configuration and set-up including management of interfaces to other systems and extensions (add-ins)
– Plan, prepare and execute unit testing, functional acceptance testing (FAT) integration, UAT and validation testing including test script creation and managing defect resolution
– Assist with performance and stress testing
– Initiate recommendations for improvement, enhancements and projects for both technical and business operational reasons.
• Manage relationship with 3rd party solution providers
• Lead small to mid-size projects from initiation to completion
• Collaborate with key business and IT resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
• Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
• Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
• Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
What you need to have:
• 2-3 + years of experience of product costing
• Knowledge of product cost management solutions, preferable SAP PLC
• Knowledge of product costing and Engineering Bill of Materials in a discrete manufacturing company.
• Formal IT Systems Development LifeCycle and Change Management methodology experience is required, such as SAP ASAP or Agile.
• Experience working with remote and/or offshore development teams the delivery of enterprise solutions.
• Problem solving:
-Working in a cross-functional, multi-cultural, geophysically separated organization with a new SAP product (SAP PLC)
-Projects are running in 3 different continents (South America, Europe, Asia)
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management
• Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions
• Fluent in both verbal and written English
Nice to have:
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Business analyst experience
• Global company, automotive, industrial equipment and/or agricultural equipment experience
• Experience in C# and/or other programming languages
• Understanding of ABAP language
• Other European language knowledge (German / French / Portuguese / Finnish)
Fully remote work option from Hungary available.
What we offer:
– Work from home
– Opportunity to start immediately!
– Internationally oriented, professional working environment
– Opportunity for career development