Documentation Engineer (PE-11205)
• Designing and updating different types of documents: user guides, administration guides, installation guides, release notes, etc.
• Capturing relevant information through interviews with subject matter experts, exploration of to-be-documented software, reading of relevant materials
• Publishing and distributing documents to documentation sites for internal and external audience
• Expressing your creativity to find ways to improve the existing way of working, tools and processes
What you need to have:
• Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
• 2+ years of previous experience in Technical Writing
• Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
• Experience in creating instructions, project proposals, press releases, technical reports, case studies, products specifications, etc.
• Experience in using an authoring tool such as Paligo or MadCap Flare