Portfolio Specialist (PE-11188)
– Maintaining the customer catalogue pricing and communicating End of Life products or supply shortages in advance
– Liaising with customers to add and remove products from the catalogues & quote and source new products via International IT Suppliers or Partners
– Liaising with OEMs and Suppliers to ensure global pricing is available and in place, escalating any issues back to key stakeholders. Working closely with internal teams in eBusiness, merchandising, Customer Management and service design to define new catalogue content, pricing and presentation of products on a customer webshop.
– Creation of new Stock Inventory Reporting templates that are clear, concise and accurate. Look at new ways to improve reporting outputs and respond to customer reporting queries.
– Support the need for forecasting based on usage reports and/or information from the Account/Service teams. Issue to the customer flag where stock is not available for future demand.
– Regular contact with Partner Suppliers to obtain local pricing or SKUs and local reporting to meet Customer contractual requirements, collate and distribute reports as required
– Regular contact with assigned Account and Group Technology Operations contacts in charge of Sales Order Management.
– Participating in new customer wins and Business Take on transition projects.
What you need to have
– At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
– Proven commercial acumen and mindset
– Sound knowledge of IT hardware products
– Fluency in English
– German or French knowledge can be advantage
– Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills both written and verbal
– Experience in developing strong relationships with customers, working with and influencing multi tier management
– General knowledge of SAP
– Advanced Excel skills (VBA creation desirable), Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint, Access
– Some experience uploading different type of formatted catalogue files
– Analytical, excellent attention to detail and customer centric
– Team-player who is accountable and shows initiative
– Experience of developing best practice policies and procedures for functional area
– Willingness to self-learn and research solutions to challenges
– Plan and organise workload, able to work within deadlines in a challenging environment
What we offer
– Use and improve your language knowledge
– Participate in trainings and talent programmes
– Go through a professional and personal development
– Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere
– Have a stable workplace with flexible scheduling