Financial Control Analyst, Internal Trading- Europe (PE-11183)
• Perform all related activities: handling and booking of incoming/outgoing charges, manage settlements and accruals, General Ledger reconciliation, provide and retrieve back-ups to/from counterparties
• Take full and proactive ownership of issues and queries and ensure they are fully resolved in an efficient and effective manner
• Support audits, provide necessary materials. Reporting to management/contacts in different units
• Accountable for regulatory and SOX controls are in place and executed and documented properly. Comply with all company mandatory requirements and policies.
• Ensure documentations are up-to-date, extend knowledge of procedures and issues within team
• Drive for continuous process improvement, initiate and/or participate in projects in order to improve processes. Take part in process takeover.
• Build effective relationships across areas, apply special support for sensitive stakeholders, keep daily contact with in-countries finance team
• Senior attitude, able to manage and contribute/drive changes. Has skill for prioritisation, risk and stakeholder management. Come up with suggestions and able to verify reasons, decision making by considering more areas.
• Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
What you need to have:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes while delivering a service is an advantage
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals
• Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended
• Ability to comprehend and to oversee various aspects of a problem or a situation
• Taking the responsibility and taking care of the consequences of making a decision
• Focusing on all aspects and details of a task and delivering your output with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to find root causes of problems and to focus on their quick and efficient solution
• Ability to process and follow-up on rush items, able to meet short deadlines during closing period detailed process knowledge is an advantage
• Strong financial skills: 3-5 years’ experience in Intercompany, General Ledger or other accounting area.
• MSC or BSC studies in Accounting
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel
• Experience of Oracle/SAP is an advantage
• English on a fluent level