Security Architect – Microsoft (EK- 11195)
The successful candidate will work remotely from Hungary.
– Work on Microsoft Sentinel SIEM complex project implementations for various customers in different parts of the world (remotely), starting with design and architecture, deployment and use case tune-up.
– Coordinate evidence/data gathering and documentation and review Security Incident reports
– Create and develop new SOC SIEM use cases as per the customer requirements
– Define and assist in creation of operational and executive security reports and dashboards
– Participate in R&D activities across different part of the organization
– Work on integration activities between M365 security tools and Azure Sentinel.
– Familiarity with Microsoft XDR and Zero Trust Architecture models
– Be Managed Sentinel/BlueVoyant – customer key technical contact
– Responsible in managing delivery teams during Microsoft toolset rollout in customer environment
– Supporting BlueVoyant Sales team as senior pre-sales engineer for complex/enterprise opportunities
– Interact with BlueVoyant Day-2 team and responsible for transitioning customer manage infrastructure into BlueVoyant SOC environment.
– Delivering to customers Microsoft security workshops
– At least 10 years of technical experience in cybersecurity field
– Proven experience with Azure Cloud technologies and Microsoft security solutions
– Hands-on experience in script development, preferably KQL scripts
– Very familiar with Microsoft security licensing
– Advanced knowledge and expertise of using SIEM technologies for event investigation.
– Customer facing – strong communication skills
– Deployment experience in large/complex environments
– Advanced event analysis leveraging Microsoft Sentinel SIEM
– Advanced experience with Microsoft Defender security tools
– Hold Microsoft certifications
– Any security certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, SABSA
– Proficient in English