IT Procurement Professional (PE-11170)
– Support the Category Teams in the development and implementation of category strategy including negotiation and execution of supplier renewals and managent of competitive bids.
– Setting B2B commercial models based on a good understanding of new technologies plus oversight to ensure procurement processes are compliant and adhered to.
– Develop and maintain supplier and customer lifecycle, service, product, and procurement expertise. New supplier onboarding and commercial/contract negotiations.
– Build and utilise expertise in Company Procurement processes, systems, tools, suppliers, and customer requirements to deliver effective end to end service.
– Partner with Business Teams in Go To Market area, Customer Facing Units (CUs/CFUs) to provide Technology supply chain solutions in line with the various category strategies.
– Assist in delivery of strategic sourcing and initiatives at global / regional / industry levels and identify, negotiate, and execute cost savings / cost reduction / efficiency enhancements.
– Recognised as a procurement professional in the company and by our suppliers and industry peers, who can help influence Our Group’s strategic sourcing agenda.
– Assists in setting and driving direction for innovative improvement initiatives to realise more benefits in category / harness synergies across categories
– Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals
– Taking the responsibility and taking care of the consequences of making a decision
– Focusing on all aspects and details of a task and delivering your output with a high level of accuracy
– Good communication skills (written and verbal)
– Customer focused
– Strong analytic skills (e.g. Financial / Cost)
– 1 to 5 years experience in a Procurement role (or related activity e.g. supply chain).
– Experience in Category Management and business acumen. is an advantage
– English on a fluent level
– Any European language on a fluent level is an advantage
What we offer:
• Multinational and modern environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Good possibilities to grow within the company
• Personalized training opportunities