Dispute Resolution Specialist (PE-10371)
As a Dispute Resolution Specialist, your main responsibility will be providing expert assistance to the customer in relation to conciliations and investigations into unresolved (end) customer claims that are or will be impacting the aged debt or bad debt on trade accounts.
You will liaise with key stakeholders and end customers to handle complex investigations providing effective communication and recommendations on root cause mitigation.
What you’ll be doing:
• Supporting the standard claims management process driving reduction in the overall dispute value for the EMEA division through SAP and Get Paid platforms.
• Ensuring that all queries are categorised accurately and documentation is gathered from end customers to support improvement of resolution lead team.
• Providing guidance to internal customers in relation to handling claims/queries impacting aged debt showing sustained key performance improvements on past due values.
• Building a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders such as Sales, customer service, in country specialist, plant finance teams and end customer base to support resolution of claims.
• Implementing improvements to the E2E dispute management process in conjunction with the operations in EMEA agreeing on joint SLA’s.
• Developing & deploying end customer knowledge management database tracking key specifics on how customers manage claims and adapt this learning into the standard process.
• Providing monthly root cause analytics on claims volumes and reasons that drive process re-engineering recommendations to reduce challenges or new claims throughout the full Order to Cash process.
What you need to have:
• 1-2 years’ experience in a dispute, sales support or order management related role
• Fluent English language capabilities
• Track record in achieving and exceeding goals/targets essential
• Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong customer focus and service delivery
• Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
• Strong team player
What we offer:
• We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
• We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
• We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and
• We offer career advancement opportunities for you
• We value diversity, join our passionate team