Channel Sales Engineer (Remote Europe –Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Germany, Switzerland)- SE 10311
This is a high-visibility, high-impact position within the channel sales team and will report to the Director of Channel Sales Engineering. The company provides clients with both consultative (fixed price/deliverable) and ongoing (managed) services that include a combination of commercial and proprietary tools, so the ability to communicate both the value of our services as well as the underlying technology is essential. Our Managed Security Services business specializes in the deployment and SOC services for Splunk and Microsoft Azure Sentinel customers. Our 3rd Park Risk business specialized in delivering cutting edge vendor and supply chain risk analysis, reporting, and response services utilizing proprietary technology platform.
● Actively participate in the sales process and work closely with the direct and channel sales teams
● Discover and understand customer requirements and align our solutions to those requirements
● Present business functions, value and competitive differences
● Provide service and product demonstrations to prospective customers
● Lead RFP responses In coordination with Product and Engineering teams
● Lead Proof of Concept evaluations
● Provide feedback to Product Management on product enhancements
● Be the technical point of contact for channel partners within the region
● Responsible for providing feedback from prospects and customers to refine services and products.
● Maintain a deep technical skillset through self-study and provided trainings.
Qualifications for the Role:
● In-depth technical knowledge with security technologies to include with Next-Generation Anti-virus, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), firewalls, and other core security products.
● In-depth technical knowledge of Active Directory, Windows OS, Mac OS, Virtualization, SQL Server, networking protocols, certificates, virtual and physical client/servers.
● In-Depth knowledge of log management strategy with the ability to evaluate log ingest and management versus security and threat intelligence value.
● In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Microsoft 365 Defender, and Azure Defender suite of security solutions (i.e. Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Identity, Defender for Office365, MSFT Cloud App Security), Azure Active Directory, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics, and M365 suite of solutions.
● Ability to lead RFI and RFP responses
● Provide product and service demonstrations.
● Ability to fully scope the client environment and provide a detailed quote.
● Work with Product Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams to identify and resolve potential inadequacies in the products.
● Knowledge of trends in the security space.
● Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
● Demonstrated and proven sales results for sophisticated solutions
● Persuasive and goal-oriented
● Excellent verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with prospects
● Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
● Ability to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
● Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude
● Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a passion for cybersecurity technologies and services.
If you excited for this opportunity, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org