Lead Endpoint Engineering (HO-10287)
You will be responsible as a Lead Endpoint Engineering for providing IT solutions for end-user devices and software. The primary responsibilities are: Device standards and Lifecycle Management, Managing and maintaining the operating systems, Configuration Management, Software and Patch Management, License Management and Reporting, VDI Infrastructure, Print Management, Mobile Device Management and Level 3 support.
The Lead role is responsible for providing immediate oversight and leadership to the regional team but also function as an escalation point for unresolved issues.
– Plan and implement systems and solutions that support the work and fulfill the mission goals of the department efficiently and effectively according to the company standards
– Plan and allocate staff resources effectively to meet departmental productivity and quality goals
– Establish KPI’s to plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of IT-related business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output
– Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures
– Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the team
– Review performance data that includes financial and activity reports to monitor and measure team productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness
– Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the department
– Present periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment
– Coach and mentor IT professionals according to the company’s career development framework
– Provide ongoing feedback to various service owners on technology service quality at the various sites
– Collaborate with various service owners on support and service quality initiatives
– Communicate regularly with other managers, the director, vice president, president, and other designated contacts within the organization (including the CEO and Board of Directors)
– Demonstrated knowledge of End-To-End technical system integration.
– Ability to design, architect, implement and maintain an endpoint infrastructure within a business environment.
– Experience operating enterprise management and monitoring systems with focus on the Microsoft Stack: Window OS (With emphasis on Win 10 Enterprise) / O365 / Endpoint Encryption (BitLocker) / Backup solution (OneDrive) / – System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) / Mobile device management (Intune) / AD / Azure)
– Ability to perform lifecycle management for operating systems and applications such as hotfixes, service packs, software and OS deployments according to a release management process
– Function as an escalation point for complex technical problems and issues
– Regularly demonstrate innovation and creativity to develop and/or deploy new technical solutions as well as integrate new technology with the existing systems and infrastructure
– Experience in automating routine tasks
– Implement and manage a virtual environment using VMWare.
– Ensure compliance with all security and operational policies and procedures.
– Good understanding of networking, DNS, DHCP, subnets, routers, wireless connectivity
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 5 years experience
– Fluent English skills
Good to have:
– MSCA Windows 10
– MSCE Enterprise Devices and Apps
– MCSA Office 365
– MCTS System Center Configuration Manager