HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER HUNGARY (SZJ-10284)
implementing and enhancing high quality organisational practices, processes and projects that
enable achievement of business objectives and to provide effective support to employees in areas
relating to their employment and employee lifecycle.
The role is to provide expertise mainly in areas of people management, organizational capability building and change management, contributing to HR operations (compensation and benefits, HR compliance, processes and systems). Actively participating in the overall HR community work of the company, contributes to and leads projects in selected area of expertise (preferably in Learning and Development).
• Partners with people managers to identify individual needs in area of people management.
Initiates, coordinates, leads, plans, support all agreed initiatives to foster employee engagement and high-performance culture. Utilizes existing or if necessary develops new services to ensure business needs are met in a pragmatic way that balances professional and business needs.
• Assist departments plan and partners in implementation of change initiatives in area of people management, including reorganisations and restructuring. Takes an active partnership role in discussions with assigned managers on organisational needs, including planning, promotions, role profiling etc.
• Implements and supports specific performance improvement initiatives. Support people managers and employees to identify performance and development gaps and guide, advise, coach team members to define actions to close them.
• Partners the Management team to perform the necessary initiatives in order to ensure solid successors pipeline and high performers’ strong retention rate.
• Contribute with insights, ideas to initiatives. Leads agreed projects, plans and delivers agreed tactics on the local affiliate level or within HR Community ensuring that strategic objectives are achieved.
• Design, develop and deliver programs, tools necessary to ensure that people managers and
employees are developing capabilities and competences to support execution of
organisation’s strategy. Responsible for coordination of the contribution of the key
stakeholders in order to ensure effective processes and good quality outcomes.
• Utilizes facilitation skills and change management experience in implementing organizational strategy. Competencies in coaching, mentoring, mediating are an asset.
• Coordinates recruitment processes with the HR Specialist and closely cooperates with hiring managers to ensure hiring the best possible candidates and partners the managers to ensure new employee induction and on-boarding process – so all employees are well settled in their function and familiarized with company culture.
• Design and facilitate in-house workshops as effective tool of development, communication and engagement.
• Together with the HR Specialist implements, maintains and administrates personnel administrative routines. Ensures that local branch is performing in line with local labour legislation and inhouse policies. Keeps contact with external payroll provider.
• Closely works with all stakeholders to ensure smooth cooperation, information flow and implementation of the learnings.
• Contributes to the development of policies and procedures.
• Evaluates current work processes, recommends and implements enhanced processes. Shows
innovation, drive and flexibility in approach to achieving strategic objectives.
• Oversees annual HR related processes(annual appraisal, mid-year review, salary review, etc.), and monitors compliance with timetables to ensure consistency of quality of the outcomes and documentation.
• With the HR Specialist is responsible for implementation of occupational health and safety
requirements and compliance.
• You have degree in relevant area (e.g., business administration, human resources, psychology).
• You have proven track record and min. 5 years of experience in multiple areas of human resources,
preferably including Learning and Development.
• You are a strong communicator with high and positive energy to influence and collaborate with internal and external key stakeholders.
• You have hands on attitude and are strong in project management, prioritization, planning and implementation; keep the house in order, open for innovation and driving change.
• You are familiar and confident with complex HRM systems.
• You have fluent English skills.
• Coaching, change management or training facilitation related experience is an asset.