Korean-Hungarian Interpreter/Translator (SZJ-10278)
• Comply with corporate, legal rules and corporate procedures.
• Comply with corporate safety procedures.
• Ensure that standards are maintained in a process-driven environment.
• Compliance with occupational fire safety standards.
• Encourages and encourages the emergence and representation of company values and expected behaviors within the company.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
• Translates from mother language to foreign language or foreign language at various conferences, meetings
• Translates the written text, documents, correspondence received
• Translate close to the original language as much as possible
• Coordinating and supporting foreign colleagues
• At least secondary education
• At least 1 year relevant experience
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Korean
• Hungarian language knowledge is a must
• Active communication skill
What we offer:
• Attractive compensation package
• Long term career development opportunities
• Innovative work environment