Senior Financial Analyst - Profitability (PE-10277)
• Preparation and presentation of budgets, forecasts
• Review and interpretation of actual results, and identifying areas for action and improvement;
• Any ad hoc project which require finance involvement;
• Consolidation of the actual results takes place in UK. This makes this job very challenging for
financial planning and analysis. This position reports directly to the FP&A Manager for EAME as well as
with a dotted line to the FP&A Manager for MF.
• The preparation of MF EAME Budget (Annually), Forecasts (quarterly) includes managing
preparation, critical review.
• Constant maintenance of the data parameters starting from gross sales down to gross profit level by
• Analysis and explanations: for deviation between Budget/Forecast/ actuals.
• Provide appropriate business-based financial support to the actuals reporting process. This will
include adequate liaison with Shared Services for correct bookings based on business events,
managing the review and interpretation of actual results
• Nature of impact – This role can make a significant impact to profitability analysis by appropriately
identifying key performance drivers and alerting the business to enable making wide variety of
decisions, from strategic projects to effective operational running of the business.
What you need to have:
• Minimum Level of Education Required for Position: Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-5 years of Business Experience Required (Relevant to Position)
• Good working knowledge of financial and management accounting
• Good knowledge of Hyperion, Essbase, strong spreadsheet skills.
• Experience of a broad range of finance processes such as actuals closing, budgeting and forecasting
are considered as pre-requisite
• Appreciation of a large multi-site multi-region organization and operating with a matrix organization
• Experience of working in a constantly changing organization with a continuous improvement
• Advanced Computer Literacy (Excel, Access, database management preferred)
• Advanced knowledge of Essbase, SAP or other ERP systems is a must
• English (being able to conduct business in English is a must), French or German highly preferred
What we offer:
• Using & improving your language knowledge
• Modern environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Good possibilities to grow within the company
• Personalized training opportunities