UI Artist (BM - 10297)
• Implement premade visual designs into our game engine using Maya and internal assembly tools
• Join other UI designers to bounce ideas off and offer a fresh perspective
• Craft UI elements with an emphasis in modularity. Organized and detailed.
• Work closely with team of UI Artists, programmers, and game designers.
• Help problem solve technical hurdles of tools and improve our pipelines.
• Communicate and collaborate with peers and game designers.
• Be autonomous and construct art efficiently for implementation.
• Adapt and work in our proprietary tools and engine.
• 3+ years of experience as an UI Artist within the video games industry or equivalent field
• Proficient in Maya, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Technically capable to troubleshoot your way through proprietary tools
• An eye for attractive design and texture creation
• A strong work ethic is essential – willing to go the extra mile to meet a deadline and to create exceptional
• Strong communication skills and a high attention to detail
• Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction