UI Artist (BM - 10297)
Our Budapest studio is looking for a Full Time UI game artist who can interface well with our core team in Novato, CA. We are seeking an experienced UI / UX artist with basic experience using 3D software tools.
• Communication and follow up is essential when interfacing with our California team. We are looking for someone who can be autonomous and pro-active.
• Proficient in Maya and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Technically capable to troubleshoot your way through proprietary tools.
• A strong work ethic is essential – willing to go the extra mile to meet a deadline and to create exceptional work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail. Again, communicative!
What You Will Do:
You will be implementing premade visual designs into our game engine using Maya and internal assembly tools. If you have a knack for creating your own visual designs, even better! We are looking for an artist to join other Senior UI designers to bounce ideas off and offer a fresh perspective.
• Craft UI elements with an emphasis in modularity. Organized and detailed.
• Work closely with team of UI Artists, programmers, and game designers.
• Help problem solve technical hurdles of tools and improve our pipelines.
• Communicate and collaborate with peers and game designers.
• Be autonomous and construct art efficiently for implementation.
• Adapt and work in our proprietary tools and engine.
Extra Credit Bonus points goes to any additional craft skills such as motion graphics, modeling, prototyping and more. The more skillsets you bring to the table, the more we can use you, so if you are interested in joining a diverse and multi-talented UI team, we would appreciate the chance to meet you!
• Motion graphics or interactive animation experience
• Prototyping in Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
• Is an avid gamer. We make games and we also play them!