Product Application Engineer (JGI-10293)
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in order to generate business for the products/solutions/service in domain of ENENP and ENENS.
• Establish contact and build close relations with End Users in order to actively promote the products/solution/services through all phases (presentation of technical solutions, prescriptions, offering, and realization of sales and projects).
• Promote the Company’s products, solution and services beside planned meeting, presentations and trainings, in close coordination with Marketing and Sales representatives and specialists in country and in Zone.
• Establish contact and build close relations with Energy Automation Centers, in order to boost the business in domain of ENP and ENS.
• Develop and continually improve Action Plan for Relay protection and SS automation
• Establish and develop partner network for relay protection business and follow it accordingly
• Supplies management within written and oral reports on customer needs
• BSc. degree in an Engineering discipline
• Min. 2 years’ experience relevant professional experience
• Fluent English and Hungarian language skills!
• Technical background is an advantage
• Developed analytical and proactive mindset
• Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of Office365
• Driving licence (B)
Location and travelling:
• Role is based in Budapest
• Travel may be required for projects and varies from none to 30% to 50% depending on business requirements over the territory of Hungary
If you are interested in the position please send your CV to email@example.com