Product Manager, Guests and Partners - Hungary, REMOTE (SE-10244)
In this role, you will report to our Senior Director of Product and work closely with the CEO, Engineering leaders and other cross-functional stakeholders. It takes a special person to define, prioritize, and deliver the company’s proprietary technology and create lasting value. We hope you’re excited by the challenge!
About the Team
This role is in our Product & Technology department. Our Product & Technology team is split between Hungary and San Francisco. Our team members have diverse backgrounds in hospitality, consulting, real estate, and technology. Everyone joined the company because they are passionate about building a platform that delivers value to property partners and serves guests seeking trustworthy, well-priced accommodations in great locations. We run an agile development process and consider a strong culture-add (not just fit) a requirement.
Day in the life of a Product Manager
Like any Product Manager, there is no ‘typical day’. To deliver on the role outlined above, we expect to start with a thoughtful planning process. Typically done quarterly, the planning phase includes setting or revising a long-term strategy to guide the team using the latest data and business circumstances.
Next, you’ll lead the team through a brainstorming process for novel solutions to supplement any existing ideas to execute on that strategy. Through the planning and subsequent discovery phase, we expect a deep familiarity (bordering on obsession) with understanding the needs of our guests.
Combining data, conversations and intuition, you will update and prioritize the roadmap and strategy to maintain a set of high-impact projects to accomplish each quarter. We then use a two-week sprint to bring these projects to life. We expect rapid testing and iteration to gather validated learnings and ship a better product each sprint. Finally, you’ll craft clear and compelling demonstrations of the team’s work to share with internal and external stakeholders.
• 5+ years of relevant Product Management (or equivalent) experience
• Demonstrated success in delivering user-focused services or platform products
• Worked in an agile environment collaborating with tech and design leads
• Collaborated in quarterly/yearly planning sessions, product backlog creation and priorization, writing product specs
• Collected and used data, via A/B tests and other product experimentation, to inform decisions on product features and priorities and quantify your team’s impact
• Experienced in working with a diverse set of (international) stakeholders including marketing, support, engineering, etc.
• Used English fluently as your “work-language” daily in both written and spoken forms
• Worked in a remote environment with distributed teams
• Participated in (and preferably facilitated) user discovery and research sessions and usability testing
• Used Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) as a means to measure success
• You’ve worked in the hospitality industry at some point in your career
• You’ve worked for small and large enterprise companies
All Team members
• You’re proactive by nature and can act decisively when needed
• You’re lighthearted and can handle stressful situations with a calm and positive demeanor
• You enjoy technology and you’re eager to learn new systems and platforms
• Travel is part of your DNA and you have a passion for the real estate, tech, and hospitality industry
Our Client offer
– Startup culture
– Remote Work
– Cutting edge technologies
– Competitive package
– Travel credit